Make a Donation
Each year since 1987, the prestigious San Diego Festival of the Arts™ has served to raise money for programs that focus on improving the lives of San Diego children, adults and wounded warriors through adaptive sports, recreation and education programs. This year, the Torrey Pines Kiwanis Foundation has pledged over $90,000 to support 23 nonprofits that serve persons with disabilities.
The following programs will receive funding in 2020 from the Torrey Pines Kiwanis Foundation, Inc.
- Adapted Physical Education San Diego Unified Schools
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation Association
- Aseltine School
- Cal-Diego Paralyzed Veterans Association
- Canine Companions for Independence, Inc.
- Challenged Sailors San Diego Inc.
- Children's Holiday Magic Project
- Durango Snow Ski Program
- Grossmont Union High School District Adapted Physical Education
- Hage Elementary
- Helen Woodward Animal Center
- Mission Bay Aquatic Center Adaptive Water Sports
- Operation Game On
- Paws’itive Teams
- San Diego Brain Injury Foundation
- San Diego Wounded Warrior Tennis Program
- Sharp Rehabilitation Center
- St. Madeleine Sophie’s Center
- Torrey Pines Christian Church Surf Ministry
- UC San Diego, Circle K International
- Wheelchair Dancers Organization
- Wheelchair Lacrosse
Grant and Scholarship Applications
The TPK’s mission is to provide support to eligible programs that support San Diegans with disabilities. Grant requests are due September 30, 2019 for programs requesting funding the following year. TPK is no longer accepting grant applications for this year. Please check back early September of 2020 for open applications.
It all starts here with your application for grants and ski scholarships.
- To apply for TPK Foundation grants, please email for an application. Please note that we are no longer accepting applications for the year.
- To apply for a scholarship to experience the exhilaration and independence that comes with skiing on the slopes of the San Juan Mountains in Durango, Colorado, download the following file: Ski Scholarship Form.