Make a Donation
Each year since 1987, the prestigious San Diego Festival of the Arts™ has served to raise money for programs that focus on improving the lives of San Diego children, adults and wounded warriors through adaptive sports, recreation and education programs. This year, the Torrey Pines Kiwanis Foundation has pledged over $90,000 to support 23 nonprofits that serve persons with disabilities.Donate Now
The following programs will receive funding in 2018 from the Torrey Pines Kiwanis Foundation, Inc.
- Ability First
- Adapted Physical Education San Diego Unified Schools
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation Association
- The Arc of San Diego
- Aseltine School
- Autism Society San Diego
- Cal-Diego Paralyzed Veterans Association
- Canine Companions for Independence, Inc.
- Challenged Sailors San Diego Inc.
- Children's Holiday Magic Project
- Durango Snow Ski Program
- Grossmont Union High School District Adapted Physical Education
- Hage Elementary- Specialized Academic Instruction
- Helen Woodward Animal Center
- Kids on the Block of SD
- Mission Bay Aquatic Center Adaptive Water Sports
- Operation Game On
- Paws’itive Teams
- San Diego Brain Injury Foundation
- San Diego District Tennis Association
- Sharp Rehabilitation Center
- St. Madeleine Sophie’s Center
- Torrey Pines Christian Church Surf Ministry
- University of San Diego, San Diego Circle K International
- Wheelchair Lacrosse
Grant and Scholarship Applications
The TPK’s mission is to provide support to eligible programs that support San Diegans with disabilities. Grant requests are due October 1 for programs requesting funding the following year. Requests are welcomed throughout the year and will be evaluated during the month of October of each year.
It all starts here with your application for grants and ski scholarships.